STEP and the Twin Counties Industry Consortium are pleased to offer our schools the opportunity to participate in Teachers@Work, a professional development experience that integrates project-based learning, teacher leadership, and career awareness.
Participants in this program will participate in a 5-day experience: August 2 - 6, 2021
• Summer Day 1: Orientation and Immersion in local workplace.
• Summer Day 2: Immersion in local workplace.
• Summer Day 3: Immersion in local workplace.
• Summer Day 4: Immersion in local workplace.
• Summer Day 5: Immersion in local workplace.
During the 2021-22 School Year
Attend the 2021 Education and Business Leaders Summit August 11, 2021
Development and implementation of the PBL lesson/units
Share experience and lesson plan with co-workers at a faculty meeting.
Presentation to STEP Board of Directors/Workforce Readiness Coalition (date and time to be announced).
Teachers@Work participants receive
• $1000 stipend for participation in the Teachers@Work program (30 hours local immersion in workplace plus 10 hours lesson planning)) and submission of an original Project Based Learning lesson/unit.
Participants MUST ATTEND
Please complete ALL sections of application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 14, 2021